Do you provide contents insurance?

We do not provide contents insurance for resident’s personal belongings and these are brought into the home at the resident’s own risk. If you wish to protect your valuables of high value, whether furniture or jewellery, you should consider obtaining personal contents insurance.
We use cookies to give you the best possible experience of our website. Some of the cookies we use identify your browsing habits and enable us to show you other content and products relevant to your interests. If you continue, we'll assume you're happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our privacy policy  for more information on cookies and how to manage them.