Care at Sunrise
What is respite care?
Respite care is temporary care offered to older people and their carers, sometimes after a hospital stay or to provide a break for carers. Your loved one could be recovering from surgery, an illness or an accident - Sunrise offers short stays, giving your loved one the time to recover in a luxurious and safe environment. Respite care is also an excellent way to try care, to understand if it’s a long-term option, and to give you a realistic view of life at Sunrise.
We can accommodate urgent requests or planned stays - our teams are well equipped to help you through the process and deliver the care you need.
Respite and relaxation with 20% off
It’s been a challenging few months for everyone, especially those caring for an elderly loved one. That’s why we’re pleased to be welcoming new residents - and offering 20% off all respite care. Asking for help isn’t easy. But it’s important to take a break.
At Sunrise, you can rest assured that we’re going above and beyond to protect our residents physically, mentally and socially. We’re working hard so that, for a short time, you don’t have to.
You can find terms and conditions here.
What does respite care include?
Respite care delivers the same high standard of care as our residential residents receive, including:
- An assessment of the needs and preferences of the person staying
- Physical, mental and emotional support delivered as part of the care plan
- A comfortable private room, fully-furnished, with a shower/bathroom
- A wide variety of activities and events that align with their interests
- Nutritious meals and snacks, tailored to their dietary requirements