“The buildings and grounds are impressive, lovingly decorated throughout and all the staff ooze friendliness and passion for their jobs - I knew I had finally found a suitable home for my Mum's respite needs".
We cater for all needs.
Holiday Respite Care - Temporary care providing carers time for a much-deserved break.
Respite - Residential Trial - Allowing your loved one to trial the Sunrise experience before becoming a permanent resident.
Nursing Respite Care - Short-term care to help your loved one recover after a surgery, illness or accident.
Dementia Respite Care- Specialist temporary care to provide a break for carers.
- Physical light exercise
- Organized day trips: day at the beach, countryside walk, afternoon tea
- Arts & Crafts
The stunning community locations offer a safe and luxurious environment with our skilled and fully qualified staff on duty 24hrs per day.
What type of rooms
- Studio suite, which comprises of an en suite, a kitchenette and a built-in wardrobe.
- One bedroom suite, which comprises of a separate lounge area, a double bedroom with en suite, a kitchenette, and a built-in wardrobe.
- Large Studio Suite, which comprises of an en suite, kitchenette, living/dining areas and built in wardrobes. This room is open plan and double the size of a Studio suite.
- Companion suites are two private bedroom apartments with a shared bathroom and kitchenette. This is based on two residents sharing.
Prices starting at £XXX per night/week
Dining & Nutrition
Our top Chefs prepare all meals in-house using the freshest ingredients and flavours from around the globe, served in our glorious cafes, bistros, and fine-dining rooms.
- 5 star hygiene rating
- dietary requirements catered for
- religious requirements catered for
Rest, Relaxation & Recovery
Our guests will experience complete rest and relaxation with opportunities to treat themselves to a manicure, new haircut or enjoy cocktails in the garden.
- Onsite salons
- Social clubs
- Regular cocktails and BBQ's in the garden
- Room service available